Thursday 23 February 2012

Songs I am obsessed with at the moment.



Welcome back, Kelly!
I much prefer this track to Mr. Know It All. It's so feel-good and poppy. It's a reminder to all girls that you don't need a man to make you happy. Loving her rock chick look & attitude in this video, too.




I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE.
I kind of hoped there'd be more clips from the movie in the video but meh, that doesn't matter.
I have pretty much listened this song to death by this stage. Words can't explain how much I love it. I think it's just perfect for the movie. Hauntingly beautiful. And look at Taylor! Barely any make up and she's still gorgeous :O





This song isn't exactly new,
but if you haven't heard it before, LISTEN to it. It will change your life.




Everyone has heard of Ed Sheeran by now.
He just won 2 BRIT awards, and this song was AMAZING when I saw him perform at the end of last year. His abum is amazing.


aaand my biggest obsession at the moment...





I can not big these girls up enough.
They are an all girl rock band, who actually ROCK. They can play their instruments well and write their own songs. And the most amazing thing? They're all aged 13-16. They're playing Soundwave at the moment alongside The Pretty Reckless, Mastadon & Angels & Airwaves. They recently opened for the Foo Fighters and amazed crowds who had already judged them based on appearance alone. That's what I love about these girls. You don't expect them to be THAT good, but then they start playing and blow you away. I've talked to them a few times before myself, and they are such sweethearts. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment